Practice does not make perfect- only correct practice makes perfect. For that reason our certified and dedicated staff will instruct you on the most efficient use of home dental products and techniques so that you may keep your teeth a life time.
1. Desensitizing- helping you to decrease sensitivity around painful teeth
2. Sealants- a dental sealant is a thin plastic coating painted on the chewing surface on the back teeth to help prevent tooth decay
3. Fluoride application- very effective in prevention of long term decay
4. Permanent teeth are only 70% mineralized on eruption into the mouth
5. Our aging population has an increased problem with dry mouth and decay. We have office and home products designed to treat this problem
6. Nonsurgical periodontic treatments of periodontal diseases whether minor or severe without surgery.
American Medical Association & American Dental Association have confirmed a link between chronic gum disease and heart related disease, such as strokes, heart attacks, coronary artery disease, arthritis, Parkinson disease, diabetes, low birth weight babies, and pancreatic cancer