Even with good daily cleaning technique of brushing and flossing teeth can still be susceptible to decay, cracks, or fractures. If a tooth has decay, cracks, or fractures they need to be restored back to health, the earlier the decay is detected the more conservative the tooth can be treated.
1. Enhancements include:
a. Unattractive and unwanted spaces
b. Eliminating imperfections in your smile
2. Improve or correct improper bite
3. Prevent the loss of a tooth
4. Relieve dental pain and or sensitivity
5. Repair damaged and decayed teeth
6. Replace missing teeth
7. Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
8. Restore normal eating and chewing
9. Stabilizing loose or mobile teeth
Advancements in dentistry has allowed us to do white fillings. The sooner this is done, the better chance of alleviating or preventing tooth pain and the better chance we have of preventing more expensive procedures such as root canals and crowns.