Quality counts and we agree that dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partials or complete dentures. Dental implants are artificial roots place into the upper or lower jaw bone that replace a single tooth or multiple teeth or a full mouth of teeth.
- replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- resolve joint pain or bite problem caused by teeth shifting into missing space.
- restore a patient's confident smile
- restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- restore or enhance facial tissue
Dr. Baldwin is a proud member of the international congress of oral implantology (IOCI) and attained fellow status in 2000 by submitting a variety of successfully completed implant cases for review by the (IOCI) board.